Kids at this age: Explore the world through their sense. Recognize & explore new objects, pictures & sounds; Enjoy looking at and listening to a book; Is able to pay attention to different sounds. Highlights of this stage include language development and using an increasing number of words and phrases.
This Multisensory Learning Program is an Effective Learning Tool For Pre-Schooler of Age 3 to 4 years:-
- Phonic sounds(English alphabet):-Letters recognition A through Z with upper & lower case along with phonic sound & bright colourful 3D multiple illustrations. Enriched with recap interactive games.
- Writing skills( Capital letter):- with an extensive practice of tracing patterns & Capital letters.
- Picture Recognition(World Around Me 1):- Picture recognition with their names in English (translation in Hindi & other Regional languages)
- Number Skills( 1-20):- Object counting and number tracing with interactive games.
- Story telling (Rhymes & Stories 1):- Talking & singing Story & Rhyme book with Bright & colorful 3D illustrations and visuals.
- Creative skills( Little Artist 1):- Colouring book with creative craft activities giving wings to the kids creativity & imagination.
- Language skills(Akshar Parichay):- Hindi “Varna Male with bright colourful 3D illustrations & clear sound & correct diction. Enriched with interactive game.
- Language skills(Akshar Rachna):- Extensive writing practice of “swar & vyanjan” with interactive games & activities.