Most of us are unaware how indoor air quality can impact their lives and their health. Here are some quick, important facts you need to know:
- The average people spend 90% of their time indoors.
- Indoor air quality can be 2 to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air.
- Some health-related issues linked to polluted indoor air include allergies, asthma, headaches, irritation to eyes, nose and throat, and various chronic respiratory diseases.
Common indoor air pollutants include:
- Dust mites in pillows, blankets or stuffed animals
- Tobacco smoke & cooking fumes
- Pet Hair and dander
- Pollen and dust
Technology behind the product
The unique difference in Honeywell air purifiers is the patented technology. Powered with a honeycomb design and molecular sieves with activating agents, this technology absorbs harmful gases, without taking away much needed moisture from the air. According to GB/T 18801 standard, it delivers formaldehyde purification efficiency >99% in a 30 cubic meter chamber. Experience the power of technology with T3 Translife Air Purifier range of air purifiers.